當前位置:經典遊戲館>網遊綜合攻略>

夜之子 魔獸世界新種族有哪些笑話 8.0版本新加種族的笑話介紹

網遊綜合攻略 閲讀(1.98W)

夜之子

夜之子 魔獸世界新種族有哪些笑話 8.0版本新加種族的笑話介紹

男性

你的身體一定是魔法之泉,因為我已無法剋制地被所它吸引。

Your body must be a font of magic, because I'm irresistibly drawn to it.

你肯定也懂魔法,因為你剛剛把屋子裏的其他人都變消失了。

You must know magic too, because you just made everyone else in the room disappear.

你已找到通往我心中的魔法迴廊。

You've found the Arcway to my heart.

恩..我好想摸下那魔網。

Mmmm, I wanna tap that ley line.

我覺得我被你迷倒了。

I think I've night-fallen for you.

我有種感覺,我們為彼此而生。

I've got a feeling we were night-born for each other.

羣星認為...非常性感。

The stars have judged you, and found you... smokin' hot.

坦白的説,絕大部分時間裏事情都還是很對勁的。

To be honest, most of the time something was quite right.

你是不是從阿坎多爾上摘下來的?因為你是我的摯愛。

Were you picked from the Arcan'dor? Because you're the apple of my eye.

為什麼每個人都想讓我説那句台詞?額..好吧。這是幻象!你在掩飾什麼!

Why does everyone keep asking me to say that? Ughhhhh. Fine. An Illusion. What are you hiding.

大家好我是羅伊,我對魔法上癮。

My name is Roy, and I'm a mana addict.

我一直如此。我喝法力酒...而且我知道一些事。

It's what I do. I drink arcwine... and I know things.

在我正值壯年的時候,全世界上只有一種精靈。一種!

Back in my day, there was only one kind of elf. ONE.

我不知道他們為什麼把它叫做羣星庭院。我總在那兒逛但是從來沒見過任何明星。

I don't know why they call it the Court of Stars. I hang out there all the time and I never see anyone famous.

説實話,把一頭巨大又憤怒恐龍關在動物園裏註定要以悲劇告終。

Let's be honest. Keeping a giant, angry dinosaur caged up in a zoo was bound to end badly.

女性

你藏着什麼幻象,還是你只是見到我很開心?

Is that an illusion in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

這裏沒有任何幻象。你看到的所有東西都是真的...貨真價實。

No illusions here. Everything you see is real... very real.

我的暗夜之井把所有男孩子都吸引到院子裏來了。

My Nightwell brings all the boys to the yard.

賦生?引爆?我建議我們直接跳到複製階段。

Animate? Detonate? I suggest we skip straight to replicate.

如果你讓我看一眼你的魔網的話,我也會讓你看我的。

I'll show you my ley lines if you show me yours.

我跟同樣一羣人被困在氣泡裏一萬多年了,你可以説我準備好品嚐一些別的口味了。

I've been trapped in a bubble with the same guys for 10,000 years. You could say I'm ready for a little... variety.

在這個團隊副本中沒有什麼區域是無法進入的。

There's no area denial in this raid.

這是幻象!你在暗示什麼!

An allusion! What are you implying?

玫瑰很紅,蘇拉瑪很美。這是偽裝嗎? 是誰在那兒!

Roses are red, our city is fair. Is that a disguise? WHO GOES THERE?

想來一杯魔力酒嗎?裏面的漿果可是我親自踩過的。

Care for a glass of arcwine? I jumped on the berries myself.

這麼多年過去了泰蘭德看上去依舊那麼美。你知道她在跟誰約會嗎?

Tyrande still looks good after all these years. Know if she's seeing anyone?

我曾見過一個卡多雷跟我説我穿的裙子簡直是時尚的頂峯...一萬年前的時尚頂峯。好心酸!那些暗夜精靈對挖苦別人真的很在行!

I met this kal'dorei who told me my dress was the pinnacle of fashion... 10,000 years ago. Ouch! Those night elves really know how to throw shade!

暗夜精靈?明明是鄉下精靈!他們住在樹林裏,睡在獸穴裏...有時還長出鹿角來。他們沒在一個像樣的的城市裏過過日子。

Night elves? More like country elves! They live in trees, sleep in dens... sometimes even grow antlers. They're not cut out for life in a REAL city.

你真的一定來參加我們在羣星庭院裏的聚會。我從來沒見過別人這麼需要一副面具。

You really must attend one of our parties in the Court of Stars. I've never met anyone more in need of a mask.